PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO HOLIDAYS I WILL BE UNABLE TO DISPATCH ANY ORDERS UNTIL THE 25TH JUNE. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Our universal “Rollneck” fender sock material is ideal for improving the appearance of your old fenders or protecting new ones from the UV effects of the sun. It’s also great for protecting your boat from ‘fender scuff’ and eliminates annoying ‘fender squeak’.
Our kits for Small and Medium fenders are usually sufficient to cover 5 to 7 fenders. Kits for Large fenders are usually sufficient to cover 3 to 4 fenders.
Simply cut the material to fit the length of your fender and let the material roll itself to form a neat edge.
- For all cylinder fenders
- No sewing or unsightly cable ties required
- Self rolling edge – won’t fray
- Easily removed and washable (max 40°C)
- Mould and fade resistant
- Available in two colours and three sizes
Fender socks will be despatched within two working days of receiving your order.
We believe our prices (including delivery) are the cheapest on the Internet. Please let us know if you find a cheaper price elsewhere and we will be happy to match it.
- Navy blue
To calculate the diameter of your fender, using a tape measure, measure the circumference and divide the result by 3.14. Alternatively, check to see if the size is marked on the fender.
- Small (fits fenders with a diameter of 15-21cm / 1 box = 5m)
- Medium (fits fenders with a diameter 22-27cm / 1 box = 5m)
- Large (fits fenders with a diameter 28-33cm / 1 box = 3m)